Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Looks Can Be Decieving

If you have not yet view the performance on youTube or elsewhere of Susan Boyle on Britian's Got Talent here is your chance to be blown away.


I cannot tell you now many times I have view this and enjoyed it each time.  I am heartened to know that this very plan unassuming woman who at first impression appeared to bore Simon Cowell before she had a chance to open her mouth.  I totally enjoy the reaction when she sings the first notes.

This just proves that beauty comes from within and judging by looks is very short sighted.  This video has been viewed globally over 15 million times.  I am so honored to be one of the number.  Whether whe wins the completition or not she has already one the admiration of millions.  I say good on her.

I had a wonderful Easter weekend.  My friends Nancy and Don came in for the weekend.  I also had the pleasure of having their new puppy Milly visiting Gracie.  

I was so proud of my Gracie kitty.  She did not kill her but was very interested in her and would have liked to get a really close look at her if she had been still long enough.  I was encouraged that she accepted her being in her house so easily.  She did not kill her on sight which is really good.  She only growled and hissed at her a couple of times.

Now I feel good about getting a puppy this summer.  I am starting to look for Sheltie puppies.  I am hoping to connect with the breeder I got my Holly from years ago.

I have not been knitting a lot the past couple of weeks.  I still have a little bit to redo to finish the summer shell.  Maybe I will do that tomorrow night rather than play on Facebook all night.  I am going to have to back off for a while it is getting to addictive.  

I am hoping that the spring weather is finally going to come and stay for a little while.  I am getting very tired of the rain and cooler temps.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

I've missed you. That's a cute little Jack Russell. I sure think you need a dog. Gracie needs a sister or brother.