Friday, June 15, 2007

You Knit What for Dogs

I am cannot believe anyone would actually make this much less put it on their poor dog. It is a Lion Brand kit to boot. For anyone interested it is 50% off. What a waste of time? No self-respecting dog would voluntarily put this thing on. The model looks pretty humiliated.



I have not been doing a lot of knitting this week. I am still trying to get caught up on my outside work. Hope to get that done this weekend so I can get back to some intense knitting.

I am lining up projects to do while I am on vacation. I think the main one will probably be the clapotis. I need to get the yarn picked out and bought probably this next week.

I am really excited...I finally got my wireless to work. After a process of elimination I found the setting that needed to be changed. Did some other hocus pocus which has helped to run faster so I am 2 for 2.

I am so ready for a weekend. I hope to get a lot done. I had been moving very slow recently and not feeling 100%. I had a little bit of a headache the other day but had nothing with me to take so one of my friends had some Aleve. I had forgotten how much I love Aleve. I felt so much better after taking it. Evidently, my arthritis was causing me pain that I did not key in on. I guess I was consumed by the pain cycle and did not realize it. Now I am taking the Aleve prior to retiring and I have been sleeping much better and not waking up in pain. I used to do that and for some reason stopped. I guess I was feeling so well that I stopped. I know now not to do that. Here is to better living through chemistry.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't believe you wrote this! I'm making this for Lucky right now! It's almost done, too.


Kidding!

:D