Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Car Update

I am happy to say that the problem with my car was minor. As it turns out the battery cables were loose. I would have thought that the tow truck driver should have figured that our but did not so oh well.

The bill was $40 plus $70 for the POS Ford Escape Hybrid that the rental company that starts with an E. I hate dealing with them but since they are the only one who will pick you up. Anyway, glad that episode is over. No on to other things.

I am on the verge of completing about three project; sweater, shell and scarf. I need to get myself organized this week and get them done so I can start about three more things clapotis, Berroco knitting bag and seed bead bag. I think it is my knitting ADD at work. There are about ten things I really want to do but there is so much to do and so little time to do it. I think I need a project planning session. At least I need to get my patterns out and narrow the list. Will give that some thought this weekend.

No comments: