Friday, September 21, 2007

Celebrate! ! ! I am Ravelry'd

It finally has come. The long awaited invite to Ravelry. Here is what it looks like.


Hey there,frecklegirl has invited you to Ravelry!"Here you go! Thanks for your interest in our little site.Let me know if you have any questions or problems!Jess"


I have logged in but not looked at it yet. I just had to share the good news.


I am in the process of doing the HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY dance.



WoW! That was fun.


Now drum roll please. The Russia sock are done. I am going to get them in the mail tomorrow. Hope they get there in time. It not, the thought was there and they will be enjoyed upon return.

I am so excited. I get to go to the Lake of the Ozarks this weekend. I have not been all summer. The weather is going to be great and it will give the rest and relaxation I need.

2 comments:

ChelleC said...

Congratulatons! Let me know what you identity is over there on Ravelry. I'm ChelleC. Hope to see you around there. : )

Laura said...

I love your socks! So pretty!

You'll have to give the rest of us a report on Ravelry. :D I might actually be invited sometime this week and can't wait.