Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What I have been up to lately

Well, here I am once again trying to get caught up I have not blogged since 9/21 but that does not mean that I have not been knitting. I have a few things in the works that are progressing fairly well. I started this bag for my laptop. I have a rolling bag for it but sometimes I just want to take the laptop and not all of the other stuff. It is ready to felt and I am anxious to see if I got the size correct. Stay tunes for the finished product.



This is a baby sweater that I am using one of my Socks that Rock yarn. I am working on the sleeves so it should be ready soon. The baby is not due until January so I have plenty of time. My cousin and his wife are having a girl so I thought this would be cute.


My most recent start is the coriolis sock, by Cat Bordhi. I have been extremely interested in this pattern. I goes really fast. I started this yesterday and I am ready for the heal already. This is my first toe up sock and I can hardly wait to see how it comes out. It is done with two strands which makes it very cushy. I was thinking of giving for a gift but may need to keep them for myself.



I have been spending some time playing in Ravelry. It is very cool but I have not gotten a lot of my stuff loaded at yet. I think it is going to take some time.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You knit so fast, it'll be fun to see all your works in progress tomorrow. I'll have to check Ravelry to see what yarn you're using for the Cat Bordhi sock. :)

ChelleC said...

That Cat Bordhi sock is really neat. The baby sweater is too. That's a lucky baby.

Also, the laptop case will be nice - just remember that it shrinks more in length/heigth than in width.