Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another Pair Bites the Dust

The red socks are complete. I started them last Friday when I was at the Speaking of Women's Health conference. Really didn't have a lot of time to work on them or would have had them finishes sooner.
I like these a lot. One thing I did without noticing is the stripes are in the same order but the patterning is reversed. I evidently started the heels on opposite sides so where the stripe might be wider at one point in the sole it is on the instep on the other sock. It is a design feature and in the long run no one will know but me.
Well tomorrow is my last day to work on my present contract. Not sure where I will go next. My consulting company is looking for something. I am hoping to have a few days off to get some things done at home. I have gotten so disorganized this last year. I really need to remedy that quickly. It has made me feel at such loose ends.
I may not always be organized at home but I usually am at work, but not this last year. I will take the weekend to get a game plan together then hit the ground running on Monday.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

I am sure you will do fine with whatever you decide to do.