Thursday, October 25, 2007

Only as Old as You Feel

I have always felt like an old soul. This I guess proves me wrong




My New York age is 23



This New York age puts you-generally speaking-into the young category. That's what you were hoping for, right? Run and tell your friends. Then get drunk (as usual). Then sleep it off. Then pop an Adderall. Then come back and consider experimenting with a more mature type of New York life (just once in a while). Have you ever been to the Village Vanguard or the Living Theatre? Eaten at Elaine's? Taken a date to Michael Feinstein? Before you laugh, check 'em out and see what old-school NYC experiences you can add to the new.


What's your New York age? Take the Time Out New York quiz and find out!


Still not working but that may be ending soon. I think I am going to look for a real job. Meaning a permanent job. I have been working on a contract basis for a long time. So if any one know of a Business Analyst Job in the Kansas City area, let me know.



1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Will keep an eye/ear out for you. We will discuss this in person some time soon. Hugs to you - and best wishes for finding the perfect fit for YOU.