Saturday, December 01, 2007

Still Water Runs Deep




Your Passion is Purple!



You've got a ton of passion, but you don't always wear it on your sleeve.
If something truly excites you, you let your inner intensity shine through.
But otherwise, your passion tends to morph into energy ... which you never lack.
You're a balanced woman, knowing when to turn on the fire in your heart.

This is so true. I most usually to not openly express passion or emotion. I think I used to as a small child but it usually did not work out so well for me so I learned that there is a time and a place for expression.
It is possible for me to very angry or hurt or sad and no one would ever notice. I have become very adept at self control. I wish some times I could allow myself to let go of such control but it is not easy. It makes me feel very vulnerable and that can be extremely uncomfortable for me. This is something in my character is am working on all the time.
I think this is also why it is difficult for me to ask for help or allow others to do things for me. I know that I cannot always do everything for myself so I am working on that also. I have always been the one to do the helping. This too is a hard thing to let go of.
OK, enough of that. I am knitting on several things. I need to focus on Christmas things and get them done. I have two things nearly done. My goal is to focus on them tomorrow and get them out of the way. There are couple more things I want to do if I can fit them in them that is it for Christmas knitting. Time is going to run out on me.
On the job front, I have a couple of things I expect to hear about Monday. One is a tech writer contract that would be a lot of fun and the other is a possible contract for hire that would require a lot of travel. Not sure how Gracie would like that but I will worry about them when the time comes.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Hello Purple lady. How is the job search going? It's going to be a crazy week for me this week, but I'm hoping that next week I'll be out there pounding doors myself and looking for a new job.