Sunday, January 28, 2007

I am back! ! !

Sadly, the Studio Retreat is over. Happily, it was so much fun. Laura, Carolyn, Chelle, and I had a blast.



As you can see, Laura wasted no time meeting new people. She is so friendly and helpful people are drawn to her.


Here Chelle, Carolyn, and I has some free time in Saturday afternoon so we took this time to do our freeform homework for the next days class. I think we all enjoyed learning more about freeform and we were very lucky to have Alie from The Studio as our instructor. I am looking forward to making a project using these techinques.

These next pictures are from the fashion shop after dinner Saturday night. Cindy's sweater was beautiful as is Alie's freeform the shawl.

I also love Staci's vest.

Thanks to all of The Studio staff for such a good time.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

I'm so glad you took pictures! I didn't get many shots. That vest that Staci is wearing is one I had my eye on. As well as the denim vest that Ali made with just the sleeves and color turned into Freeform.