Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Purple Hat

I finally got thhe purple had felted. It has been finished for some time and was just waiting to be felted. I think it turned out wonderfully. I had made one for myself but only used a single strand of yarn. Will it was nice it was not as substantial as it could be so this one I used double and I like it much better.


The picture makes it look kind of blue but trust me it is really purple. I think I will make a read one next time. I like ths pattern because it if a very quick knit. It can be worn so many different ways. It should also be very warm.
Speaking of warm...I wish we would get back to the warm weather. I am sick of the cold. It was a little warmer this weekend so I did get the car washed but of course with the 4 inches of snow we got over night it is once again dirty. The only difference is that is is not as dirty as it was and this is new dirt.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome - sure does look blue.

ChelleC said...

Carol, it's a darling hat! I have some new dirt on my car as well.

thanks for the job fair tip. I appreciate it. With my career always so up and down, it's always good to have options.