Saturday, March 31, 2007

Back from the Near Dead

This has been a miserable week for me. I started out last Friday with really bad allergies then ended up getting much worse as the weekend went on. By Monday, I finally made it to the doctor only to find that I had a pretty bad lung infection. No pneumonia though nearly as bad. Evidently, I inhaled some pollen which got into my lungs to cause the infection. I am on my second round or Zpak with steriod inhaler, my regular albuteral inhaler, steriod nasal spray and antihistamine. Also, strict instructions that I could go to work but then home to rest. No major activities like cleaning, lifting, pushing or pulling anything. Mostly, I just came home and went to sleep. I think I am finally caught up on sleep now.

Yes, I am feeling much better. I have most of the congestion out of my head and am breathing much better now. The cough is pretty bad so I still have a ways to go to get back to nornal. Should be in good shape by next weekend.

Since I have been doing all of this sleeping needless to say I have not been knitting. Although I can knit without looking at it I have not learned to knit in my sleep yet so I am behind. I started the Fiber Trends clogs last weekend but felt so bad that I have not worked on them so I am behind. Will make another attempt today to get the first one done. I hope to have pictures of the finished product soon so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my! Poor girl! I'm just glad you're feeling better, never mind the clogs. I'm also glad you're getting rest and went to the doctor already. :)

ChelleC said...

I'm sorry you were feeling raunchy this week. Hope to see you soon : )

ChelleC said...

Thanks for going with us to the St. Lukes fitness thingy. That was fun. Especially since we didn't actually start exercising yet.