Sunday, November 18, 2007

New Beginnings

I have been organizing this weekend. Yes I have gotten the bug. I have had my yarn stash in my bedroom but decided that it needed a new home since I was running out of room in the current location. The solution was to clear out a spare closet and relocated the stash. When I am finished I will supply pictures of the result.

I was not feeling well this morning so my progress has been hampered. I think I eat something last night that was on the verge of not being good any longer but it seemed ok so I eat it. It as some veg beef soup that I probably should have frozen but I wanted one last bowl. Well needless to say it is gone now. After some chicken soup and pudding followed by a nap, I am feeling much better. I think I will be able to finish my organization project this evening and more on to the next project.

I need to complete my to-do list this week. I will be starting a new contract on the 27th. This one, I think will be fun. I have not done quailty assurance software testing for a while so this will be something different for a change. It is only supposed to last a short time but may work into something else. You just never know.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Oh golly, I hope you are feeling better soon. That really sucks to be sick.