Here is what I have decided so far.
- Yellow Sweater-WIP The front is yet to be completed.
- Criss Cross Scarf-WIP 50% done
- Felted Tote-WIP (almost ready to felt) 95% don
- Clapotis-I have been wanting to do one for a while
- Another Short Sleeve Sweater
- Felted Evening bag-In the One Skein Wonders
- Socks-Maybe using the Tofootie I got at Hill Creek
I think this completely doable. The first three should be done very soon. The socks and evening bag should be quick knits. The Clapotis and other sweater could be project for my trip to Cape Hatteras. I think I am going to have a lot of knitting time there.
At the office I do not have a cubicle. Where the contractors sit is a bull pin so we have 6 of us in the same area. As you might guess there is no privacy. It is like being in a fish bowl. Now that the weather has turned nice I have been going to Dean and Deluca's at lunch to get a salad then sitting in the park. It is nice to get away from the office for a while where it is quiet. I sit and knit for a bit then back to work. It makes a nice break in the day.