Monday, June 09, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED

I usually do not do these things but here it goes.

OK...I accept the meme challenge

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Carolyn
2. What is your favorite food? Raspberries
3. What high school did you go to? Raytown South
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? I don't crush
6. Favorite drink? Amaretto Sour
7. Dream vacation? A cruise to Australia
8. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you. Patient
12. Your flickr name. clcalton

After all of the weather drama last night tonight it is beautiful. The sun is out and the temp is mild. This is the way it supposed to be for the next couple of days. Later in the week it starts with the bad stuff all over again. I have definately had enough.

I am kntting away on my mindless project. Should be done in a day or so. It is a gift so that is why I am not showing it yet but I will soon. I think my next project is going to use something from my stash. I am going to try getting my inventory down so I can have room for new things when I can afford them

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Me too! I'm definitely destashing. That's my current focus. Your secret projects looks great by the way.