Wednesday, May 02, 2007

In the Bag

I decided that I wanted an small bag to have for evening at Stitches so I did this one yesterday out of the One Skein Wonders book. It will be felted soon and embellished with probably some funky felted flowers. I think it will be really cute. May make a larger version at some point. It was a really quick knit.



As you can see my big baby Gracie is very interested in the ribbon scarf. She has watched just about every stitch as it progressed.

Gracie likes to keep up with the latest projects and usually ends up lay all over them just to give them a little inspection. She is usually very thorough. If necessary there might even be a nap included at no extra charge.

I had thought of putting some fringe on this but I think that I like it as it is. Fringe can be kind of fussy some time.

There is another scarf I am think of doing that is crocheted. I have been so involved with knitting that I have not done any crochet for some time. Might be fun for a change.

Stay tuned for the finished flelting and any other new thing I may want to throw in.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Wow! Sounds like you are being amazingly productive.